Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Peacful Evening Bike Rides

Each clear spring evening after diner our family has been loading the bikes up in the truck and heading over to the Windham Rail Trail. Eddie just happened upon this place one day when out looking for a trail with Ellie. They came back so excited to tell Xavia and I that they had seen an otter, eagle, snapping turtle, and snake all in about one hour along this 3.5 mile paved trail. Needless to say I was eager to go see this place for myself, so we all went the next evening. What a great find! We've been almost every day since and I'm in awe each time by all the beautiful scenery and wildlife along this trail.









2 comments:

  1. What a pleasure to take in all that beauty while spending time as a family AND getting exercise. Love it, love that there is a safe place to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have...my 2 daddies are entranced by your choices and will be following...for sure, for sure....well, they told me I should go to bed now and to not be soooo OCD about this blog of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Daisy

Creative Blog Designs